Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"Summer Wedding" by Kathryn Morris Trotter


fashion ladies by kathryn morris trotter, kathryntrotterart.com, dancing in the rain, umbrella fashion ladies, fashion painting

"Summer Wedding"
24x30" oil on canvas
www.kathryntrotterart.com


Shhhhhhh.....This painting is a SURPRISE commission piece.  That is all that I can say, as I don't know who reads my blogs! :0!! The only suggestion for painting this was a plethora of colorful dresses (twist my arm, right??).   It is interesting that the last 5 commission pieces have been surprises.  What a unique gift idea that will be a keepsake for the rest of this person's life? 

It is a joy painting for these wives, husbands, and children who have put so much thought and excitement into photos, ideas, and specifics about the painting they want commissioned.  What is even better is the response I receive after the gift has been unveiled.  

Thank you to all who have allowed me the opportunity to play such a unique role in your expression of love to your family and friends.  Some of you have not even seen my work in person, nor do I know you on a personal level and some of you, I know quite well...either case, it has been a true joy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment