Monday, June 11, 2012

"Dancing in the Rain 2" by Kathryn Morris Trotter

Dancing in the Rain 2, umbrella girl with red dress, kathryn morris trotter, www.kathryntrotterart.com, umbrella art, fashion paintings


"Dancing in the Rain 2" 
by Kathryn Morris Trotter
giclee reproductions available at Fine Art Marketplace:

       This blog goes out to all of you who have contacted me regarding this piece.  I send my thanks around the states and overseas for purchasing the limited edition giclees of "Dancing in the Rain."  Please know that you have a little piece of me, since you own my art.    My biggest thanks goes out to the owner of the original who allowed me to have this piece transported all the way back to Atlanta so that I could capture the image for reproduction. 

      "Dancing in the Rain 2" has been one of my most sought after paintings since the beginning of my art career.  Who would have guessed??!  Being the originator of this painting, I obviously would not have created it if I did not LOVE IT!  So, I am not saying that it is not noteworthy of this praise, but I will say that one never knows just which painting is going have such a broad, profound effect.  

      This piece was painted with as much excitement as it exudes today.  Isn't it ineffable how a painting can encapsulate the energy that the artist possesses in the moment a painting is created and that it retains that energy for a lifetime?   As we look at the masters or any piece of art that speaks to us, we realize that it is the energy that invites us into a moment in time...

ALSO....Check out "DANCING IN THE RAIN 2" in the this season's premier of "DROP DEAD DIVA!"  
Our limited edition giclees are being sold at Fine Art Marketplace (see link above).

No comments:

Post a Comment